TRAINING CLASS TIMESWe have classes for Juniors (Kids), Seniors (Adults), Woman (Female), and Men (Male) in Kickboxing / Muay Thai / Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) in Pretoria.
Our different classes are targeted at specific groups of people to help each group to achieve their own individualized results.
Different Genders and Ages have different goals.
We want to help each group to achieve their goals. . .
INFORMATION ABOUT MMAAKWhether you’re looking to:
• Get some good exercise
• Get good training for self defence
• Defend yourself against a school bully
• Get into the cage and fight some real fighters,
• Simply enjoy a sport where we make Jesus a part of our sport.
Kickboxing / Muay Thai / Mixed Martial Arts is for anyone, young or old.
Weather u want to just train to lose weight, get fit, look more attractive or become a world champion.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSKickboxing refers to a group of martial arts and stand up combat sports based on kicking and punching.
Muay Thai is a combat sport from thailand that uses stand up striking along with various clinching teqniques.
Mixed Martial Art is a sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling teqniques, both standing and on the ground
See Style Rules
MARTIAL ARTS STYLES IN PRETORIA• Kickboxing
• Muay Thai
• MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)
• Point Fighting
• Sport Combat
See Class Times
CLASSES IN PRETORIA• Junior (Kids)
• Senior (Adults)
• Woman (Female)
• Men (Male)
MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES INCLUDES• Stretching Exercises
• Techniques Explained In Detail
• Fitness Exercises
• Body Conditioning Exercises
• Planning Fighting Strategies
• Sparring (Fighting) Partners
• Praying After Each Class
• And Much More. . .
BENEFITS OF TRAINING KICKBOXING / MUAY THAI / MMA
You will lose weight, gain muscle and tone them appropriately.
You will be able to defend yourself and be more aware of any danger around you.
By training Kickboxing/ Muay Thai / MMA you will become a stronger person physically, mentally and emotionally. You will be a stronger person in all areas of your life.
You will be able to compete in real tournaments where skill is tested in light and full contact.
Climb the ladder and earn the right to wear a BLACK BELT and show people your certificate after going through all the gradings.
LATEST POSTSVIEW ALL -
- 08 February 2014 by adminxxm, in UncategorizedHow do u become a world champion? Lots of times when i receive phone calls from ...READ MORE +
- 05 February 2014 by adminxxm, in UncategorizedSo how would learning Martial Arts help kids self defence against bullies? Let u...READ MORE +